Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members, and visitors to The Sunset Chapter #1814 (http://www.sunsethog.com) website. This Statement explains The Sunset Chapter Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information.
The Sunset Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Sunset Chapter website: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com); the date and time you access the site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. The Chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps Sunset Chapter to make its site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
The Sunset Chapter will not obtain or store personally identifying information about you unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to provide personally identifying information, you do so voluntarily. Sunset Chapter may request personally identifiable information for the purposes of contacting you for Sunset Chapter related business, notifying an Emergency Contact in the event of a medical emergency, measuring attendance at Chapter events, and for membership reward programs.
You may “Opt-Out” of data collection by not providing information, or by requesting in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org that we delete any existing information.
The Sunset Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
• To Chapter Officers and Road Captains for use in the performance of their duties and for official Chapter business.
• To Harley-Davidson affiliated companies, such as Paradise Harley-Davidson, and H.O.G., in order to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so.
• In connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
• To third party service providers in order to provide the functionality of the website and Chapter communications, including HOG[SCAN], Elastic Email, and Google Analytics.
• When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
By your use of, or connection to our website or mobile applications, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by Sunset Chapter is not correct or if for some reason you believe Sunset Chapter has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by sending email to email@example.com